Saturday 24 September 2016

What Makes Me a Good Chef!

Many people ask me what I personally feel makes me a good chef...


...My answer to this question has always been the same throughout my career -

Passion, Heart, Feeling

In this trade the hours are long and antisocial so the most important tool in any chef arsenal is PASSION.  As a chef you need to have passion for the ingredients your using whether it be as simple as oxtail or a cut of Kobe beef, without passion you end up with a mish mash on a plate.

Using passion for the ingredients chefs create edible artwork, as my very first head chef used to say "the customer eats with their eyes".

As a seasoned chef I cook with heart and feeling, I have a love for the fresh produce that is grown or reared locally to me. 

Using my passion, heart and feeling I create stunning dishes like this




and menus like this


No comments:

Post a Comment