Wednesday 21 September 2016

A bit about me...

As a Chef, who is new to blogging I thought I would share an insight into how I became a chef.

I am from a family of inspiring cooks and professional chef's.  Growing up with a single father we all learnt to cook pretty early on, Home Economics was a preferred course at school.   

My step-brother was even a michelin star chef, and having lived all over the world our cooking utilises a variety of flavours and combinations.

I will over time be sharing old family recipes and hacks to creating dishes from just about anything.  My father called these the Come-All-These which basically stood for Come all these things get in this pan, and my sister is from the catering school of "A dash of this, pinch of that", so I will attempt to recreate these dishes with a more metric way of cooking.

However, the one thing we all agree on is that cooking with wine is the only essential of any kitchen - and sometimes we even put it in the food...

Friends, thanks for reading. If you liked this post, please comment and share - Get more from life with Chef Dave :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment